Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

islamicworld - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* islamicworld > Topics

Subject: Whey u muslim?
Replies: 6 Views: 890

alapon 1/23/2007 - 10:47:26
Do u know, why u muslim? Why not other religion? If ur birth was in a non muslim family, then what about ur religion. Dear members plz write ur true openion. *

sxychel 9.10.07 - 12:14am
i am not born a muslim i was born catholic but didnt take notice of religon untill now and i am praticein muslim *

28angel 20.11.07 - 01:33am
Salaams 2 all, im a new addition 2 the grp. I grew up being an afrikaans speaking Catholic, a friend gave me a Quran a while ago and im in the process of fully conveting 2 Islam. *

khalid08 5.01.08 - 01:02pm
It is true that i was born in a muslim family.But 4 those u were born in a non muslim family allah mentions in his holy quran that 'SURELY ATLEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES I vl SHW THEW WHAT TRUTH IS AND IT WILL B UP 2 THEM 2 ACCEPT THE RELIGION OF PEACE OR REJECT IT' *

ahlam84 12.09.08 - 07:25pm
Salam, doesnt really matter? I mean, even if youre born in a muslim family, u have the choice to reject & follow another religon. Just as a member in a non muslim family, one can reject their familys religon & revert to Islam. Im born muslim but, i choose to remain muslim because, Islam gives u something to stand 4 in your life. Something nobody or thing ever could. Islam is a way of life. Besides, if I couldnt worship my beloved Allah (SWT), then theres no point to live in this life. Id rather die. *

kaymajay 25.10.08 - 08:51am
asalaam alykum. i was born a muslim and i realy love my religion because i believe it is the true religion. i can never revert. did you know that everyone is born a muslim and it is upon the parents to raise them in an islamic manner or any other religion? *

habz2 6.11.08 - 05:33am
Salams. I was born muslim Alhamdullilah, am lucky i feel am in a religion of Haqq,.. Islam bein acomplete way of life am satisfied. *

* islamicworld Forum

Search:
topics replies

* islamicworld

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits