Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

islamicworld - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* islamicworld > Topics

Subject: Abortion
Replies: 5 Views: 769

xenababy 2.10.07 - 06:00am
I was told abortion is nt haraam if da foetus is younger than 40 days. Is this true? Just want 2 know as a matter of interest? *

ajmermuk 6.10.07 - 06:53am
Abortion is HARAAM is due to that its a murder of a life. The aim of abortion is stop a life to come. So its always HARAAM *

sxychel 9.10.07 - 12:11am
i dnt agree with abortion its wrong its a life at the end of the day and life is precious *

stickz 16.03.08 - 10:18am
Abortion is haram nd u gt da sin of murda if itz dne afta 3 mnthz coz by thn da baby startz takin form nd if itz earlia itz stil a sin bt u dnt gt da sin of murda *

ahlam84 12.09.08 - 07:02pm
HARAM! In my opinion, I think the ONLY reason a women should have abortion by her choice is if the fetus is severly abmormal or if the women is having extreme health problems such as high complications or huge risk of death. After that were the case, I would consult youre Imam, pray to Allah (SWT) for strengh & guidence. *

kaymajay 28.10.08 - 07:17am
Asalaam aleikum. i agree with Ahlam's opinion on the matter. one is only allowed to abort if the foetus is likely to harm the mother's health otherwise abortion is haram. *

* islamicworld Forum

Search:
topics replies

* islamicworld

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits